We have a vacancy for an Assistant Buyer
Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for assisting the buyer in ensuring bought-out materials are procured to the required specification having regard for quality, delivery, price and other contractual conditions. Candidates must ideally be from a manufacturing/engineering background and be experienced in the use of MRP systems with at least 12 months' experience in a similar role.
- Generate and Issue Purchase Orders in line with MRP requirements when required.
- Generate and issue Manual Purchase via the Purchase Requisition Process.
- Building and Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers and internal team members.
- Inventory Management.
- Data Integrity.
- Quality of Incoming Goods.
- Request for Quotations (RFQ’s).
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience to join this forward-thinking family business and would like to know more about this opportunity please contact Dorothy Wainscott, HR Manager on 01565755000 or at email@example.com