Packaging Automation is made up of multiple teams each of which has a vital role to play in the smooth running of the business. Today we’re taking you behind the scenes to meet some of our unsung heroes and this month it’s the turn of the Stores Team!
The basic job of the stores team is stock control, they take receipt of any purchased materials, keep records of anything made in house and generally act as caretakers of these materials, issuing them as and when they are needed for the activity of the organisation. Essentially, they are the engine room behind the organisation, distributing stock, fetching and carrying and generally just being all round good eggs!
Collectively the Stores Team have been at #TeamPA for nearly 52 years!
Now let’s meet the team and find out a bit more about them.
· Sam– Sam is Team Leader and spends all his money travelling all over the country and Europe watching Manchester United play or buying something to upgrade his music system.
· Howard – Howard is the oracle of X-stock parts and can always locate just what we need. · Matthew R– Matt is a family man, spending all his time with his kids, and his car with 4 exhausts. · Greg – Greg used to be in the army, now he spends his spare time travelling having already visited lots of interesting places.
· Daniel – Dan has spent a lot of time travelling and working in different countries.
· Matthew J – also known as Thin Matt, Matt spends all his spare time marshalling at motorsports events.
· Neil – Neil lives and breathes Northern Soul music.
· Jack – Jack is part time while studying at college and has recently passed his driving theory test. He also likes to do Boxing Training in his spare time – so don’t mess with him!
We’d like to say a big THANK YOU to our Stores Team for ensuring that parts are where they should be, and goods are delivered to the correct department in an efficient and timely manner.